Experienced and dedicated team
- comprehensive set of proven track records
- always meeting or exceeding KPI
World-class advisory board
- includes Nobel prize laureate and world leading professors
- business experts and serial entrepreneurs with exits over $1B
- GR experts
- completed phase I/IIa clinical trial
- initiated non-US phase II clinical trial
Unique mechanism of action of the lead product
- changes tumor microenvironment
- reduces chronic inflammation
- enhances therapeutic benefits of other treatment modalities
Comprehensive international IP protection
High anticipated ROI and short time to exit
Immuno-oncology is one of the most lucrative, rapidly growing and “hungry” biomedical markets today (licensing after phase II clinical trial $1-2.4B). Nobel Prize 2018 was awarded for immuno-oncology.
CureLab Oncology, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotech company headquartered in Boston.
The lead product is Elenagen™, an immuno-oncology biological agent
- Unique mechanism of action
- Comprehensive IP protection and no competition
- Successfully completed phase I/IIa clinical trial demonstrating:
- high safety
- encouraging clinical benefits for “salvage patients” with actively progressing tumors
- Elenagen™ can be used in combination with and enhance other treatment modalities
- CureLab is seeking investors and/or partners for licensing/M&A:
- Licensing Elenagen™ globally or regionally
- Testing Elenagen™ in combination with partner’s targeted oncology agent
- Investment $15 -20 M for completing phase II in the USA and licensing,
anticipated time to exit: 36 months
No other company develops a DNA (or a biological agent) based on p62. We were the first, and due to IP protection will remain to be the only anti-cancer p62 biologics.
Elenagen™ does not compete with any other anti-cancer product and/or treatment modality. In contrast, Elenagen™ will be used in combination with other anti-cancer standards of care (e.g. chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapies).
Elenagen™ does not have potential competitors, only potential synergetic partners.