Immuno-oncology is one of the most lucrative, rapidly growing and “hungry” biomedical markets today (licensing after phase II clinical trial $1-2.4B). Nobel Prize 2018 was awarded for immuno-oncology.
CureLab Oncology, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotech company headquartered in Boston.
The lead product is Elenagen™, an immuno-oncology biological agent
- Unique mechanism of action
- Comprehensive IP protection and no competition
- Successfully completed phase I/IIa clinical trial demonstrating:
- high safety
- encouraging clinical benefits for “salvage patients” with actively progressing tumors
- Elenagen™ can be used in combination with and enhance other treatment modalities
- CureLab is seeking investors and/or partners for licensing/M&A:
- Licensing Elenagen™ globally or regionally
- Testing Elenagen™ in combination with partner’s targeted oncology agent
- Investment $15 - 20M for completing phase II in the USA and licensing,
anticipated time to exit: 36 months